Invasive Blood Pressure & Flow
Economical BP transducers (from BIOPAC). The transducer requires a mating cable (which can be supplied
with a BIOPAC TCI connector, or with bare wires), and replacement transducers are available
if you already have a cable.
- Operational Pressure: -50 mmHg to +300 mmHg
- Overpressure: -400 mmHg to +4000 mmHg
- Dynamic response: 100 Hz
- Transducer Dimensions: 67 mm long X 25 mm wide
- Weight: 11.5 g
- Unbalance: 50 mmHg max
- Connection ports: Male Luer X 2
- Eight hour drift: 1 mmHg after 5-minute warmup
- Isolation: =5 µA leakage at 120 VAC/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: +15 °C to +40 °C
- Combined effects of sensitivity linearity and hysteresis: 1 mmHg (nominal)
- Output: 5 µV/mmHg (normalized to 1 V excitation)
- Sterlilization: Ethylene oxide (ETO) gas
Harvard ISOTEC Transducers
Economical transducers for situations where the performance of non-disposable
transducer is required.
- Operating range -50 to +300 mm Hg
- Overpressure -500 to +4000 mm Hg
- Excitation up to 10 V DC/AC
- Zero drift < ±1 mmHg per 8 hours; < ±0.25 mmHg per ºC
- Temperature sensitivity < ±0.08 % per ºC
- Compliance < 0.04 mm3 per 100 mmHg
Venous Pressure Transducer
A robust metal-encased transducer suitable for venous measurement.
- Operating range ±75 mm Hg
- Overpressure -760 to +4000 mm Hg
- Linearity ±0.15 mm Hg; long-term drift < ±0.04 mm Hg
- Dome style - easy to fill without bubbles
Harvard Research BP Transducer
A non-disposable transducer with replaceable dome. The unit includes the capacitive
transducer, and a amplifier with LED display and high-level output.
- Output 1.0 V at 100 mmHg
- Operating range: -50 to +300 mm Hg
- Overpressure: 3000 mmHg
- Compliance 14 ul / 100 mmHg, including 300 mm of 3 mm vinyl tubing
HSE-Harvard HAEMODYN Software
A 16-channel data acquisition system specifically designed for haemodynamic investigations.
- Uses DT301 PCI data acquisition board
- Software runs under Windows NT and 98
- Derives and displays specific haemodynamic parameters
- Easy but versatile calibration and scaling
- Data acquisition and replay modes
- Event markers and concentration information
- Data exportable to spreadsheets and other software
Electromagnetic Flow Transducers
These flow transducers are available in perivascular form, for use with intact vessels
during surgery, or in cannulated form, for insertion into a tubing circuit.
- Available in a wide range of sizes: 0.5 - 30 mm lumen (1 - 28 mm cannulated)
- EM flow probes have excellent frequency response for pulsatile measurements
- Appropriate electronics required
For further details, please see Harvard's online catalog pages.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2018