A range of power supplies for gel electrophoresis:
- Mini single-output constant voltage supplies: available as 125 V/200 mA or 200 V/100 mA
- Four output adaptor for mini-supplies
- Regular supplies: constant voltage 10 to 400 volts, or constant current 10 to 200/600 mA;
four output sockets; over-voltage/current & short-circuit protection.
- Consort HV Supply: 3 models (300/2000 1200/500 3000/300 V/ma); dual outputs;
fully programmable; built-in timer; earth leakage protection
Gel Casting Systems
Multiple Gel casting systems for Harvard
Vertical Gel units.
- Solid construction
- User replaceable seals
- Levelling feet and bubble level
Four sizes of gradient mixer: 15 & 20 ml suitable for centrifugation gradients,
and 50 & 100 ml mixers suitable for linear polyacrylamide gel gradients. The 100 ml mixer is
ideal for use with the gel casting system above.
A safe and easy system for the transfer of nucleic acids & proteins onto a suitable
- Robust construction
- Water cooled base with stirring bar
- Completely protected with safety lid
- Two sizes: 100 x 100 mm gels, or 100 x 200 and 200 x 200 mm gels
- Supplied with 4 compression casettes and 4 fibre pads
Semi-dry Blotting Units
Designed for uniform transfer of proteins and nucleic acids. The low current
(0.8 mA/cm2) produces very little heat, preventing band distortion.
- Two sizes: 100 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm
- Fast transfer times (typically less than 1 hr)
- Low buffer volume
- Completely safe
Dot & Slot Blotting
A range of Dot Blot & Slot Blot microfiltration manifolds for DNA and RNA filter blot
hybridisations. Precision machined surfaces eliminate leakage. A vacuum of about 600 mm Hg is
required during sample application. Available in 4 sizes:
- 48-Well Dot Blot in 3 x 16 array (dots 3 mm diameter)
- 96-Well Dot Blot in 8 x 12 array (dots 3 mm diameter)
- 24-Well Slot Blot in 2 x 12 array (slots 0.5 x 6 mm)
- 48-Well Slot Blot in 3 x 16 array (slots 0.5 x 6 mm)
Vacuum/Heated Slab Gel Dryer
Two versatile vacuum gel dryers, accomodating up to 45 x 34 cm or 50 x 40 cm.
- 800 watt even heating distribution
- Dries 33 x 50 sequencing gels in as little as 30 min
- Accurate temperature control up to 90 ºC
- Five-hour timers for both heater and vaccuum pump
UV Sterilisation cabinet
Used to deontaminate reagents & equipment prior to carrying out PCR reactions. Denatures
nucleic acids in 5 to 15 minutes.
- Timer controlled
- Protects the sample from user contamination
- Protects the user for biohazard samples
- Suitable as a shield for isotopes such as 32P
- Safety cutouts on doors.
Gel Loading Syringes
Multi-channel gel loading syringes for optimal loading.
- Rapid handling of multiple samples
- Available to suit most popular gel/comb combinations
For further details, please see Harvard's online catalog pages.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2019