For Exercise Physiology and Sports Medicine, we recommend the BIOPAC series of data acquisition systems.
The BIOPAC MP160 and MP36R systems make it easy to measure:
BIOPAC Hardware options & features of special interest to the exercise physiologist include:
- Oxygen & Carbon dioxide measuring modules
- Pneumotachs and amplifiers
- Mixing chambers, facemasks, gas valves etc.
- ECG & pulse plethysmography
- EMG amplifiers and electrodes
- Angle goniometers for joint angle measurement
- Accelerometers and toe/heel strike transducers
- Telemetry and remote sensing amplifiers for freedom of movement
For more detail on BIOPAC Data Acquisition Systems, please see our Data Acquisition pages.
For human Body Composition measurement, please see our Body Composition page.
For more pneumotachs & accessories, please see our Respiratory Physiology section.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.