moor VMS-PC software
The moorVMS-PC Windows based software package is specifically designed to work with your own moorVMS setup.
The software is compatible with the moorVMS-LDF
and Accessory Modules
for measurement, protocol control, analysis and reporting.
Any number and combination of modules can be connected to your PC, via the USB ports for plug and play
usability. The software works seamlessly with USB hub extensions.
Use the software in conjunction with moorVMS-DAQ to collect up to 8 analogue signals from other
systems alongside VMS data and for digital triggering in/ out.
Data files from DRT4 (.drt) and moorLAB (.mlb) monitors can also be opened using V3.0 moorVMS-PC software,
allowing use of the new advanced processing and data analysis features including FFT analysis,
wavelet analysis and report generation.
- Clear graphical and digital display of all measurement modules connected, featuring quick set-up
- Multiple alarm options for low, high absolute levels and % baseline
- Protocol capability for automated control and analysis of iontophoresis drug delivery, tissue heating
and pressure cuff control
- Protocol scripting for automated recording, pausing measurement, sound prompts, insert marker,
display text message, digital trigger
- Storage of data for subsequent analysis and conversion to spreadsheet style format
- Marker and ROI (Region of Interest) functions for flexible analysis including add, edit, delete and search
- Simple analysis functions including: mean, std deviation, median, min, max, area under curve, histogram
and curve fitting
- Vasomotion/ Pulsatility analysis using FFT and wavelet analysis
- Routine analysis of standard protocols, including; Toe Pressure, Ankle Brachial Pressure Index,
% changes, Trending, skin heating and iontophoresis
- Report generation with a formatting wizard to suit your individual requirements, for display
in PDF, JPG, XML and other formats
- Dedicated "spectral monitoring mode" for moorVMS-OXY
A demonstration version is provided with every moorVMS system sold and can also be provided on request.
For more details on moorVMS-PC, please visit
For pricing, availability and local support, please email or call us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2019