NEW Harvard Peristaltic Pump
Harvard Apparatus is proud to introduce the Harvard
Peristaltic Pump. This pump series offers unparalleled
accuracy, reproducibility, and ease of use over a broad range
of flow rates. Consisting of a control unit and a choice of
motor drives, the pump can deliver solutions over a range of
flow rates from 0.001 to 1,500 ml/min depending on the
motor drive used.
Three interchangeable motor drive modules provide
flow over the following ranges:
- P-70, From 0.001 to 70 ml/min
- P-230, From 0.001 to 230 ml/min
- P-1500, From 0.001 to 1,500 ml/min
The Harvard Peristaltic Pump offers many benefits not
available in other designs including:
- The ability to separate the motor drive from the
controller to facilitate use, and save space in
incubators and fume hoods.
- A library of various tubing sizes is stored in the
pump's memory to allow the user to minimize setup time.
The pump also accommodates manual entry for
entering tubing sizes not contained in the library.
- A full range of interchangeable motor drives to allow for
economical ease of use over a broad flow rate range.
The Harvard Peristaltic Pump has advanced user options and other capabilities, including:
- Remote initiated start/stop times
- Communication with external devices through 15-pin I/O
- Constant pressure through BNC
- Single Channel or combined channel mode for setting flow rate
- Timed Dispense: Dispenses for a fixed time at a set flow rate
- Volume Dispense: Dispenses a fixed volume on start
- Foot Switch Control Option
- Analog Control Option
- Bidirectional Delivery
Download the full data sheet.
Mini Peristaltic Pump
The MPII Mini Peristaltic Pump gives continuous low flow rates suitable slow
perfusion studies or controlled animal feeding.
- Can be used with one or two tubes, 1.6 mm ID x 3.2 mm OD
- Two speed ranges gives rates of 0.8 ml/min to 24.5 ml/min
- Tube is easy to load
- Low electrical and mechanical noise
66 and 77 Pumps
The 66 and 77 Pumps provide highly accurate and repeatable flow rates, and are easy to use.
- LED display and membrane control panel
- Three modes: continuous, set volume, or timed batch
- 66 Pump: flow rate 0.01 to 210 ml/min
- 77 Pump: flow rate 0.01 to 750 ml/min
- RS-232 Interface; optional footswitch
Compact Peristaltic Pumps
The Model 720 Peristaltic Pump series gives compactness and low EMI with a wide
range of flow rates.
- Three models, with 0.02-15 ml/hr, 0.2-180 ml/hr or 2-1800 ml/hr
- Designed for low EMI - especially suitable for intracellular recordings
- Inbuilt battery will run the pump for up to 30 hours (not available in high rate model)
- External analog control
- Momentary prime/purge button runs the pump at full speed
Liquid Metering Diaphragm Pump
Not strictly peristaltic, but perhaps just what you need. A clever diaphragm pump with
flow rates from 0.08 to 80 ml/min.
- Can be run dry, indefinitely
- Self priming
- Suitable for corrosive liquids (especially Premium version)
- Computer controlled model available (with Windows software)
Other pumps are available - please email us with your requirements.
For further details, please see Harvard's online catalog pages.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2019